Wisconsin CPCP Enrolled Providers
The CPCP exists to increase primary care clinicians capacity to support behavioral health needs of children, adolescents, and their families in their care.
Accredited Continuing Education
Psychopharmacology – includes pharmacologic management of ADHD, depression and anxiety, and atypical antipsychotic agents
Rating Scales and Suicidality – includes general screening tools, specific rating scales, and assessment and triage suicidality
Trauma Informed Care (TIC) – includes awareness of the impact of traumatic events, and safe, compassionate and respectful partnering
Behavioral Interventions – includes behavioral dysregulation
If you are an enrolled provider and want access to the WI CPCP education modules and don't have the password, please contact Sara Herr at (414) 266-2916 or SHerr@mcw.edu.
- Open the Educational Modules and CME Access link you received by email after submitting your enrollment form. If you want CME, check "YES, I want CME credit." Thereafter, you will automatically receive 10 emails. Each email will entail one 10-question quiz for one of the educational modules. Completing each of these quizzes will provide you with CME.
- To manage your continuing education credits, please follow link to create your Ethos profile or login. Once you have a profile within Ethos, you can search and enroll in MCW/Froedtert educational opportunities. You can also view and print CME certificates of completion.
- Access the WI CPCP educational series with your previously provided user name and password. If you do not recall the user name and password, please email Sara Herr at SHerr@mcw.edu.
- View educational module.
- For CME, return to the email containing the 10-question quiz corresponding with the educational module referenced in Step 1, and complete the CME quiz.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for all educational modules
CME will be issued on a monthly basis. Need Ethos log-in support? Please contact the MCW Office of Continuing Education & Professional Education at (414) 955-4900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per module. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation per module for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for 10.0 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 3.0 hours of pharmacology).
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 10.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid for one year from 12/01/2019. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.