WI CPCP Online CME
The WI CPCP education modules are an ever-growing curriculum developed by child psychiatrists and pediatric psychologists to help primary care practitioners learn more about managing mental health issues in their pediatric patients.
- Diagnosing and Treating Attention–Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pharmacological Treatment of Depression and Anxiety with Focus on SSRIs
- Use of Anti-psychotic Medication in Pediatric Patients
- Practitioner’s Guide to Assessing Pediatric Mental Health and Safety: General Screening Tools
- Practitioner’s Guide to Assessing Pediatric Mental Health and Safety: Specific Rating Scales
- Assessment and Triage of Suicidality
- Trauma Informed Primary Care, Part 1: Overview and Learning Resources
- Trauma Informed Primary Care, Part 2: Strategies for Practice
- Emotional and Behavioral Dysregulation, Part 1: Identification and Causes
- Emotional and Behavioral Dysregulation, Part 2: Techniques and Interventions
- Pediatric Eating Disorders
- LGBTQ+ and Mental Health
How to Access WI CPCP Modules
If you are already a participating provider, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your individualized module landing page link emailed to you.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per module. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation per module for continuing education for allied health professionals. Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for 10.0 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 3.0 hours of pharmacology). This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 10.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid for one year from 12/01/2022. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.